Leonardo da Vinci
September 2006 – September 2006
CLUB DE DIRIGENTES DE MARKETING DE MADRID – Madrid (Spain)
• COFIMP – Italy
• AVANZZA – Spain
• HELLENIC MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION (HMA) – Greece
• INSTITUTE OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT – Greece
• Z&Z ALLIANCE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS- Cyprus
• THE ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT- Poland
• EDUCATIONAL MEDIA SERVICES – Romania
The proposal aims at the development of a certification system for Marketing professionals, in particular to evaluate and accredit non-formal and informal training, that is, competences acquired through professional experience.
The proposal envisages a set of related outcomes during the project, mainly:
– a well defined, standardised process for evaluation and certification of Marketing competencies, tangible elements for the applicants to interact with the system (including an Internet site for dissemination and operative purposes)
– an Advisory Board in charge of the implementing the process
– a network of collaborating institutions to operate the system and gain recognition to the certificate
– a valorisation strategy and a business plan aimed at exploitation of results after the EU funding period.