European Initiative Programme INTERREG III C EAST
01/03/2005 – 31/12/2007
The Malopolska School of Public Administration
Szewska 20/3 – 31-009 Cracow (Poland)
Tel: 0048 12 292 68 99
Web site: http://www.msap.ae.krakow.pl
Contact: Dorota Kwiecińska
• Finlombarda S.p.A.
• Sviluppo Italia Marche
• Langhe Monferrato Roero Società Consortile a.r.l.
• Regione Malopolska
• Agenzia di Sviluppo Regionale della Provincia di Zala
• Municipalità di Vilnius
• Università di Kaiserlautern
• DEBEGESA – Agenzia di Sviluppo Locale dei Paesi Baschi
• Federazione dei Comuni e delle Province delle Asturie
The INCASIS project main objective is to improve the institutional capacity of the public bodies to assess efficiently the impact of Structural funds within their own socio-economic regional frameworks.
The project aims at developing a detailed analysis of methodologies and tools in the process of the regional management and evaluation of the Structural funds in order to identify real needs and implement, by consequence, pilot projects on new instruments applicable in regional areas where there is a specific need to improve the institutional capacity on the SF management and evaluation procedures.
Three main typologies of activity have been foreseen within the project:
1. activities of analysis on improving the institutional framework legal solutions and the quality and credibility of evaluation methods and tools;
2. activities of analysis on strengthening the capacity for enhancing human capital (beneficiaries and managers of Structural funds), the accessibility of financial resources and efficient management;
3. activities of analysis on enhancing co-operation between the public, private and social sectors in the evaluation process, building closer cooperation between old and new member regions of the EU in this regard, and helping internationalise activities aimed at evaluating the influence of SF on the social and economic.
The concrete results of the project will be the realisation of the project website as a “virtual marketplace” for exchange of information and the drawing up of guidelines containing the main tools and methodologies on SF management and evaluation processes that will be applicable to selected regional frameworks through the realisation of demonstration projects.
The principle aim that will be achieved beyond the project activities is to develop a more efficient, conscious and shared employ of SF among local and institutional bodies that manages regional funds also in the light of the next EU financial programming period 2007-2013.
Total project grant: 1.309.608 EUR
ERDF contribution: 814.406 EUR